In twelve months today the Squadrons’ AC 2021 Tour will head to Auckland for the 36th America’s Cup.
Opportunities to join the tour are closing.
To ensure that the tour is delivered to the highest standards and members receive personalized end to end service the Squadron is partnering with bespoke group travel provider Cievents, part of Flight Centre Travel Group’s corporate division to manage the tour.
What will the tour include:
• Accommodation: Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour or, Grand Mercure Auckland (10 Nights: 5-15 Mar
• Breakfast at Hotel (2 pax)
• Private Charter: Ocean Eagle Charters (6-14 Mar 2021: 7 race days & 2 Lay days)
• Charter Catering: Canapes on Boat (1 hour/ Race days only)
• One Way Private Airport Transfer: Auckland Airport to Auckland Hotel
• Expert Race Commentator onboard charter service
This tour is a great way to experience the America’s Cup in the company of fellow Squadron members and friends.
More information on the tour is available at: https://cievents.eventsair.com/rqys-americas-cup2021/rqys-ac-2021, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Commodore Mark Gallagher can also talk to you about the tour and he can be contacted via Reception.
VIC States 2023 was sailed in typical Melbourne weather which called into question the sun’s existence. This weekend had a record number of entries, with 109 lasers competing over all […]
Day 1 of Term 4 Schools Teams racing defied the gloomy forecast, delivering a thrilling day of sailing action. The rain turned out to be a blessing in disguise, taming […]
Goodwill Cup Navigation Event secured by RQYS for 2023! Now, let’s take a moment for some well-deserved gloating about winning back the highly sought-after trophy in the enduring rivalry since […]