Address:
578 Royal Esplanade, Manly, Q 4179

Phone:
+61 7 3396 8666

Email:
reception@rqys.com.au

PL03 St Mark’s Church, Dunwich

St Mark’s Church was built in 1907 and dedicated in 1908. It was built following a visit to the Dunwich Benevolent Asylum by the Queensland Governor’s wife, Lady Chelmsford. She was horrified to find that the inmates had no place of worship, so she anonymously donated the money to build the church that still stands on its original site with a vista of Moreton Bay.

X
X
X
X