Myora Cup Navigation Event 2017
The weather was kind to us for the running of the 2017 Myora Cup Navigation Event on Saturday 4th March. Light eastly winds and calm waters in Moreton Bay meant a very close competition in both GPS and Traditional divisions. We were also joined by 5 other RQYS boats for a great night at Canaipa.
The results for Traditional (with 6 gates)
- Nocturn – Charles Kirby: 32 points
- Lucinda II – Geoff Folliott: 95 points
- Taslander – John Crooke: 96 points
- Tai Lana – Glen Battershill: 98 points
The results for GPS (with 15 gates)
- Crystal – Arthur Trindall: 4 points
- Summerized – Deb Coghlan: 13 points
- North Light – PC Denis Land: 21 points
- Sunbeam – Stewart Cumming: 50 points
I would like to thank the sponsors of the 2017 Myora Cup Navigation Event for their great support.
MAJOR SPONSORS – Trymax Marine Electronics & Heinekin 3 from Lyon Nathan
Associate Sponsors: Boutique Boat Company, Gold Coast City Marina & Australian Industry Trade College
RQYS Powerboat Chair