Sail Cruising Group
Why join the RQYS Sail Cruising Group?
Do you like sailing in company?
Would you like to know the best spots to anchor?
Would you like to learn more about cruising or getting ready to cruise?
Do you want help to get the most out of your cruising?
If you answered yes to any one of these questions then the RQYS Sailing Cruising Group may be “The Group” for you. All members of RQYS are welcome to join us and share in a variety of events.
Some upcoming planned events for the 2022-2023 Season include:
• Each month to various Moreton Bay anchorages (sometimes these cruises are associated with visits to Moreton Bay attractions, such as research centres, oyster farms, etc.)
• Longer cruises to beautiful, secluded islands across the Bay or up North, organised by the Group or in conjunction with other RQYS groups
• Informal cruises being undertaken in company by members of the Group
• Informal discussions on a Friday evening, ahead of the monthly cruise, covering a range of subjects associated with making cruising experiences more enjoyable and fun
• Informal sessions drawing on the experience from within the group
• When cruising sailors meet there is always the opportunity for a spontaneous and special social occasion, under a palm tree on a white sand beach with the waves lapping at your toes, on a boat enjoying a cocktail and nibbles with new and close friends ~ or wearing a black tie and board shorts for a celebration. These weekends are a great way to meet new people, have some fun and enjoy the company of other members.
If you want to know more, please contact us by completing the Registration Form HERE
The RQYS Sail Cruising Group also has its own Facebook page HERE
2022-23 Group Chairs:
Quentin & Barbara Granger
M: 0409 687 208