Sailing Cruising Group
Why Join the RYQS Sailing Cruising Group?
Do you like sailing in company?
Would you like to know the best spots to anchor?
Would you like to learn more about cruising or getting ready to cruise?
Do you want help to get the most out of your cruising?
If you answered yes to any one of these questions then the RQYS Sailing Cruising Group may be “The Group” for you. All members of RQYS are welcome to join us and share in a variety of events.
Some recent events for the 2014-2015 Season included:
- Each weekend to various Moreton Bay anchorages
- Longer cruises to beautiful, secluded islands across the Bay or up North, organized by the Group or in conjunction with other groups from RQYS
- Informal cruises being undertaken in company by members of the Group
- Formal sessions delivered by a Training Provider
- Informal session drawing on the experience from within the group
- When cruising sailors meet there is always the opportunity for a spontaneous and special social occasion, under a palm tree on a white sand beach with the waves lapping at your toes, on a boat enjoying a cocktail and nibbles with new and close friends or wearing a black tie and board shorts for a celebration. These weekends are a great way to meet new people, have some fun and enjoy the company of other members.
RQYS Sailing Cruising Group – FACEBOOK
View the full calendar of upcoming events – click here
Peter and Bev Hulme
Mobile: 0418 785 615